- The GRASP Lab hosted local students at Penn Wharton China Center, showcasing the future of robotics
July 24, 2015
- Lee Bassett is featured in The Daily Pennsylvanian's "Engineering professor wins grant to study brain"
July 15, 2015
- Nader Engheta is featured in SPIE Professional's "SPIE Gold Medal winner explores world of waves"
July 6, 2015
- Rakesh Vohra is quoted in the Pacific Standard's "Why You Should Care About Game Theory"
May 28, 2015
- Vukan Vuchic is featured in Penn Current's "Penn transportation expert weighs in on Amtrak accident"
May 21, 2015
- Kodlab research is featured IEEE Spectrum's "University of Pennsylvania Unleashes Robot Jerboa Upon the World"
April 17, 2015
- Firooz Aflatouni is featured in Caltech's "New Camera Chip Provides Superfine 3-D Resolution"
April 9, 2015
- Nader Engheta is featured in Penn News' "Penn Researchers Develop Way of Making Light-bending 'Raspberry-like' Metamolecules"
March 16, 2015
- Nader Engheta is quoted in United Hemisphere Magazine's "Coming Soon: X-Ray Specs"
March 6, 2015
- Penn Engineering alum, Patrick Harker, is featured in the New York Times' "Philadelphia Fed Picks Patrick Harker, University of Delaware President, to Lead It"
March 2, 2015
- Rakesh Vohra comments on game theory and economics in BBC News' "What Exactly Is 'Game Theory'?"
February 18, 2015
- Video: Robert Ghrist Introduces Us To "The Power of Online Learning" Through His Coursera Class "Calculus: Single Variable"
February 17, 2015
- Penn Electric Racecar is featured at the 2015 Philadelphia Auto Show
February 5, 2015
- Yeganeh Mashayekh Hayeri is featured in Driverless Transportation's "What this 'Impact' Specialist says about Autonomous Transportation"
January 27, 2015
- Mark Allen is quoted about the use of metamaterials in The Sydney Morning Herald's "Nanotechnology's next trick could be a real invisibility cloak"
November 10, 2014
- The Penn xLAB is featured in the Daily Pennsylvanian's "Wiring the future: Penn xLAB explores 'internet of things'"
September 25, 2014
- Video: Vijay Kumar and the GRASP Lab are featured for working with flying robots in "Xploration Earth 2050: Bio-Mechanimals"
September 19, 2014
- Daniel Lee is quoted about optical sensor improvement in MIT News's "Fingertip sensor gives robot unprecedented dexterity"
September 19, 2014
- Danielle Bassett is featured in New York Times' "MacArthur Awards Go to 21 Diverse Fellows"
September 17, 2014
- Rahul Mangharam is featured in Knowledge @ Wharton's "The Race to Build a Better Smartphone Charger"
September 5, 2014