- Collaboration between Penn Engineering and Penn Design is featured in "xLAB designs next-generation immersive experiences"
July 24, 2014
- The Washington Post features GRASP team in "There is a robot soccer tournament called the RoboCup"
July 17, 2014
- GRASP RoboCup team is featured in "Heads up, World Cup teams: The robots are coming"
July 10, 2014
- Video: GRASP Robots are featured in "Robocup: World Cup for robots"
June 17, 2014
- Dan Lee and students Junda Zhu and Chris Akatsuka are featured in "Football-playing robots eye their own cup, and beyond"
June 13, 2014
- Mark Allen comments in Popular Science "Building Soluble Circuits To Help End E-Waste"
June 11, 2014
- Ali Jadbabaie collaborates in an effort to improve the world's vaccine cold chain in "A lifesaving chain, from Hollywood to Phila."
May 30, 2014
- Dan Lee is featured in GM Drive the District's "Meet Dr. Robot"
April 4, 2014
- HaxBox is featured in "Engineers develop tool to make gaming more inclusive for gamers with disabilities"
April 1, 2014
- GRASP and director Dan Lee are featured for their participation in "NRL Hosts Shipboard Fire Robotics Consortium"
March 25, 2014
- Research by Firooz Aflatouni featured in "Bending the light with a tiny chip"
March 18, 2014
- Research by Christos Davatzikos featured in "New Penn Index Detects Early Signs of Deviation from Normal Brain Development"
February 3, 2014
- Listen: Katherine Kuchenbecker, Vijay Kumar and Dan Lee on WHYY Radio Times "Robotic roundup"
January 16, 2014
- Research by Nader Engheta featured in "Researchers lay out theory for metamaterials that act as an analog computer"
January 10, 2014
- Penn Engineering teams featured in "Penn roboticists take on the world"
January 10, 2014
- Dan Lee comments in "Robots to the rescue at DARPA trials in Florida"
December 23, 2013
- GRASP's "Swarm Micro-UAVs" named to Popular Mechanics' Breakthrough Awards 2013
October 14, 2013
- Penn Engineering robots are featured in Fast Company's "GRASP: The Startup Incubator For Soccer-Playing, Synchronized Flying Robots"
October 10, 2013
- Penn Engineering's GRASP Lab and Wharton's Mack Institute Take the Y-Prize Global
October 1, 2013
- Metatronics research by Nader Engheta is featured in "Going beyond electronics"
September 17, 2013