- Kod*Lab members Gavin Kenneally and Avik De are featured in IEEE Spectrum's "Ghost Robotics' Minitaur Demonstrates Impressive New Skills"
February 28, 2016
- Electrical and Systems Engineering junior Leah Goldsberry, along with graduate student Weiyu Huang and professor Alejandro Ribeiro, are featured for research on analyzing brain signals.
January 27, 2016
- Meg Ryerson is featured in Eno Center for Transportation's "Top 10 Transportation Thought Leaders in Academia"
January 20, 2016
- Vukan Vuchic is featured in the Washington Post's "NTSB: Train in Hoboken crash was going double the speed limit"
October 9, 2016
- Penn Engineering doctoral students, Avik De and Gavin Kenneally, are featured in "The vivacious, acrobatic Minitaur robot will definitely improve your day"
September 22, 2016
- Nader Engheta is featured in the Huffington Post's "Nader Engheta: The Pinnacle of Interdisciplinary Research"
August 19, 2016
- Vukan Vuchic is quoted in the Philadelphia Inquirer's "Some experts urge shorter, more frequent SEPTA trains"
July 11, 2016
- The Penn Engineering Research and Collaboration Hub (PERCH) is featured in the Penn Current's "Pennovation Center starting to hum with activity"
June 9, 2016
- Research from Mark Yim's lab is featured in IEEE Spectrum's "Spiral Zipper Creates Robot Arm Out of a Strip of Plastic"
May 19, 2016
- Mark Allen is featured in Wireless Design Magazine, "Sensors Driving Next-Generation Wearables"
April 14, 2016
- Daniel Koditschek's Kod*lab is featured IEEE "Video Friday: What Happens in Kod*lab?"
March 16, 2016
- Robert Ghrist is featured in the Daily Pennsylvanian's "Penn Professor Robert Ghrist hopes to make math fun"
February 4, 2016
- Robert Ghrist is featured in Philly Voice's "Penn professor, leader in topology, changing the face of math education"
January 7, 2016
- Rakesh Vohra is featured in Forbes' "The End of Fees? Lessons From Amazon for Fintech Startups"
December 14, 2015
- Daniel Lee is featured in Science 2034's "Robotic Systems in 2034"
October 27, 2015
- Vukan Vuchic is quoted in the Lakeshore Public Media's "A common cause of train derailments: broken track"
October 12, 2015
- Mark Liam Murphy, sophomore in Electrical and Systems Engineering, is featured in Penn News' "Engineering Sophomore at Penn Researches Deception and Humor in Business"
September 10, 2015
- Robert Ghrist is featured in Gizmodo UK's "This Professor Can Teach Anyone Calculus Using These Simple, Beautiful Animations"
September 4, 2015
- GRASP Lab Awarded NSF Grant to Provide Research Experience for Middle School Teachers
September 3, 2015
- GRASP Lab hosts local students at Penn Wharton China Center, showcasing the future of robotics
July 24, 2015