Virtual Office Information
Electrical and Systems Engineering
Welcome! In the event that our office is not accessible, we ask that you refer to the resources below:
- ESE Undergraduate Advising: Mon & Wed 3-4PM, Thurs 9-10AM (In-Person); Mon & Wed 2-3PM, Tues & Fri 9-11AM, Thurs 9-10AM (Virtual: Zoom ID 476 710 3152) – Reserve a time slot via youcanbookme (https://eseundergrad.youcanbook.me/) – Additional appointments available by emailing email@example.com
- ESE Graduate Advising: Mon, Wed, Fri 11AM-1PM; Tue, Thurs 2-4PM – Reserve a time slot via youcanbookme (https://esegrad.youcanbook.
If you need to ship a package for your lab:
- To create a shipping label, email Sovannary at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need an appointment with the Chair:
- Email Danielle (email@example.com) to set up a meeting with Prof. Pappas.
- If you are an undergraduate student in need of assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are an ESE master’s student or Ph.D. student in need of assistance, please email Liz Kopeczky (email@example.com)
- If you would like to inquire about an event, or add your event to ESE’s weekly newsletter, please email Erin Dowling (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- If you need assistance with registration, please email Liana (email@example.com)
- For any other inquiries, please email Sovannary (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For more information about operations throughout the School, visit Penn Engineering’s Coronavirus Impact page.