Times of change are indeed times of opportunity, but they are also times of profound challenge. Courage and persistence do not preclude worry and distress.
The SEAS Career Chats aim to
build connection , allyship and community,
as well as
share information, strategy and inspiration.
In this weekly, 30-minute forum, you will join colleagues (Career Services & SEAS professionals and alumni) who are committed to building a network that helps each of us grow and contribute.
|4:00 – 4:10||Presentation|
|4:10 – 4:30||Q&A|
Some topics we plan to cover:
- Plan B’s: what to do when plan A falls through. Why it is not too late to find internships/jobs.
- Steps you can take today.
- Is it me? Or is it COVID 19?
- How do you find companies who are still hiring?
- Shifting to the new remote world.
- Figuring out your new routine
- 5 tips on how best to work with your new co-workers and supervisors online
- Tips and tricks for your remote resume in the new climate
- How to creatively leverage your classroom/lab skills for industry
- How may employers feel about “P/F” on my transcript and gap in work history?
Submit your questions and suggestions here!