Undergraduate Degree Information
Degree minors may be obtained in each of the majors offered by the Department of Electrical and Systems Engineering.
Electrical Engineering Minor
Six courses from the Engineering category of the Electrical Engineering curriculum. With the exception of ESE 170/171 and 150, no 100-level classes may be used towards the minor. See the Electrical Engineering Curricula.
Systems Engineering Minor
A minor in Systems Engineering consists of the following six courses:
- ESE 204 or ESE 590 (Systems Methodology)
- ESE 210 (Modeling of Dynamic Systems)
- ESE 215 (Electrical Circuits and Systems) or ESE 224 (Signal & Info Processing)
- ESE 303 (Analysis & Simulation of Stochastic Systems)
- ESE 304 (Optimization of Systems)
- ESE 406 (505) (Control of Systems)